How To Change The Time On A Smartwatch Or Fitness Tracker
Change The Time On A Smartwatch Or Fitness Tracker : In recent years, the use of wearables to control our daily physical activity has become popular, thanks in particular to the Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi and its successful activity bracelet, the Xiaomi Mi Band, whose latest model, the Mi Band 6, continues to break sales records worldwide.
When we are at a time of year when we have to switch from summer time to winter time, setting our clocks back an hour, many of you are surely wondering how to change the time on a smartwatch or smart bracelet.
Next, we’ll walk you through how to change the time for each of these wearables so you’re not late for work next week.
Table of Contents
How To Change The Time On A Smartwatch
To change the time on a connected watch from any manufacturer, Huawei, Samsung, TicWatch etc, basically we don’t have to do anything, because as this device is connected via bluetooth to our smartphone, as soon as the time is automatically changed in this, it will also on our smart watch.
This means that to change the time on a smartwatch we will have to do it before on our smartphone and, for this, we must follow the following steps:
- We access the clock application on our Android mobile
- We are located in the clock tab, because the alarm, timer and stopwatch will also appear.
- Click on the icon with the three vertical dots located in the upper right corner and click on Settings.
- We enter the Change date and time section and in the Time zone option we check that it is correct
- We uncheck the Set time automatically option.
- We click on the Time section, modify it with the correct time and click OK.
- Finally, we notice the option Set the time automatically so that it changes at the next time change
If you have a Touch Watch, here is how to set the time on this touch watch in video:
How To Change The Time On The Xiaomi Mi Band Or Any Other Activity Bracelet
In the event that we do not have a smartwatch, but we have a Xiaomi Mi Band, regardless of its model, or any other activity bracelet, we will not have to do anything to change the time, because , as in the previous case, this is modified automatically when it is modified in our mobile terminal.
As with smartwatches, if we want to change the time on an activity bracelet, we will have to do it directly on our mobile device, following the steps that we have indicated above.
Also read : Bluetooth Hifi Amplifier