Androidtv.com/setup: Whether you’ve never heard of it or are only now learning about it, Android TV is the way to go. Android TV has become the most convenient way to enjoy your favorite entertainment.
We are no longer discussing the exceptional features of smart TVs. We are now debating twice as many distinctive features of Android TV. You can stream from your favorite apps and play music and games on Android TV. Android TV enables you to cast from any device and provides additional valuable services.
The Android TV is a step above traditional Smart TVs. The Android version includes access to the Google Play store. You can download and update the app versions. Your Android TV will come with a built-in Chromecast and Google Assistant. They aid with bettering your TV experience. Google assistance, for instance, helps you search for the latest blockbuster. You will also use the Google Assistant button to stream shows or open multiplayer games.
But how do you get all of this to work? How do you configure the Android TV to improve your TV viewing experience?
How To Easily Set Up Your Android TV?
Quality time well spent is required for good results. The same holds if you want to begin experiencing a full blast of entertainment. Watching programs on your new Android TV necessitates a simple installation procedure. In this article, I will go over the installation process in detail. Following that, you can easily and quickly install your Android TV.
Preliminary Requirements For Installing An Android TV
Before we get started with the Android TV setup, what will you need? They are listed below.
Creating an Account
Android TV both allows and requires you to have a Google account. As a result, you must register your Android TV with a Google account. This is similar to purchasing an Android phone. A new Android phone will walk you through the registration process. You must enter your language, country, and, finally, your email address.
Selecting Your Preferred Apps
You will be asked to select apps as we walk through the Android TV setup process. You are supposed to choose the apps that you want to install. You can also get your favorite apps from the Google Play store.
Registering With Your Manufacturer
You’re fortunate to have seen this article. Not everyone will inform you that you must register any device you purchase with the manufacturer. That’s what I’m saying. And this is especially important with Android TVs. You will receive direct updates if you have registered with your manufacturers. For example, you will know what your TV app programs are popular. You will be notified when your device is updated. Even more importantly, you will be able to request and receive customer service from them.
Your Android TV Needs to Be ON
You can’t set up your Android TV if it’s turned off! You must turn it on and begin the installation process. Connect your Android TV to a power source. Connect the end of your Android TV cord to a power outlet. The HDMI cable’s other end should connect your Android TV HDMI port. Is it on? Select the HDMI to which the device is connected.
(You will find this on your Android TV manual with well-illustrated pictures).
Select your preferred language you will use on the Android TV and then click Next.
There Are Three Ways To Carry Out The Installation Process
Androidtv.com/setup With an Android Phone
You can pair your Android TV with your android phone. I find the method to be more convenient and effortless of all.
- Go to your phone’s settings and select Google options.
- Find Set & Restore and select it.
- Then, select Set up nearby device.
- Before I forget, you must turn on your WiFi. You can also use Bluetooth.
- Choosing WiFi is simple, quick, and convenient.
- Your phone will begin looking for your device. When it finally recognizes your Android TV, select the option pair.
- A code is provided for both of your devices to pair. If your WiFi is turned on, ensure it is connected to your Android TV.
- Google will then connect directly and copy the authorization code.
- Then, choose the Google account you will use to connect to Android TV.
- Then, on your device, choose to accept the terms. Google will continue to present you with options one after the other. Accept all options to complete the installation process.
- You will then be prompted to choose your preferred apps. Choose which apps you want to install. Your favorite apps are available for download from the Google Play store.
- You can also postpone the app installation process.
- You have completed your Android TV setup with your phone.
Using Configuration “androidtv.com/setup.”
The method is somewhat technical. However, I will simplify the procedure. To configure your device, go to “androidtv.com/setup.” That means you’ll need a browser-enabled device. It is compatible with all browsers, including Brave, Chrome, Google, Bing, and Safari.
You can use a computer or a mobile device to access the website “androidtv.com/setup.”
- You must now ignore the ‘Install with another Android device’ option that appears on your TV.
- Ascertain that your Android TV is linked to a WiFi network.
- Select the option to sign in with your Google account from your phone or computer. It will be challenging to type this using your remote, but your device will help.
- Use your device’s browser and type “androidtv.com/setup” into the search bar.
- On the screen, you will see a code. You might want to save the code for later use.
- Then, using your Google account, log in to your Android TV browser.
- Finally, agree to the terms and conditions that appear on the screen.
- Select the apps you want to install and fill out the remaining fields to finish the installation.
- You are done setting up your Android TV.
Using Android TV Remote (Androidtv.com/setup)
The two methods mentioned above are the most effective. Setting up your Android TV will take you about five minutes. The remote method is somewhat inconvenient to use. However, here are the steps.
- To avoid the use of an android, use your remote. Avoid this option. “Install with another Android device.”
- Check that your Android TV is connected to the internet.
- Allow your TV to download and finish the installation. Because you are not using the above two methods, your TV will go through the process.
- As a result, you will have to wait for system updates.
- When the system has completed the download and installation, select sign in.
- This will be time-consuming. You must use the remote control to sign into your Google Account.
- To finish the setup, follow the on-screen prompts.
What Is Androidtv.com/setup?
The term Android refers to an automaton that looks like a human. It has a similar shape and movement to them. But when it comes to Android TV, it resembles the human mind functionally, not with the shape though. It makes use of cutting-edge technology. Google created it. Android TVs make it easier to navigate. It provides you with limitless entertainment. To maximize your TV experience, Android TV has a simple user interface.
Android TV Features
Android TV has distinguishing features that set it apart from other TV versions.
Android TV is straightforward to use. You will see the main screen/home screen as soon as you turn on your Android TV. You’ll see a vertical stream of rows that you can move through from right to left or vice versa.
The Content Discovery bar is represented by the top row of the Android TV screen. The Android TV Discover bar displays popular content from apps you may use.
Chromecast is built into Android TV. Casting content is made more accessible by your Chromecast. A built-in Chromecast Android TV aids in the casting of movies and music. You can even browse tabs while sitting comfortably on the couch.
The Android TV has its dedicated section. The area is located at the bottom of the home screen. From here, you can navigate to settings, timers, and help guides. The Android TV setting will appear when you click on the settings button. Channel setup, external inputs, display settings, and other options are among the options available.
When you turn on your Android TV, a search utility powered by Google Assistant appears. You can use your Android TV remote to access voice commands. The remote includes a dedicated switch for activating voice assistance on your Android TV.
Gaming, Apps, and Content
Apps such as Netflix, Hulu, and others are available on Android TV. Following the apps, you will see a list of games you have installed on the device. You can play single-player, multiplayer, online, and offline games on Android TV. You can connect up to four gamepads to the Android TV. This makes it fun for your friends to join in on the fun!
If you still need to become a fan of Android TV, I have some advice. You really should get one. I completed the installation procedure for you. When you slowly go through the guidelines, your Android TV will be up and running faster than you can blow coffee. Get yours right away!